Research & Development
Olympus BX61 Microscope
Olympus BX61 and accessories for sale. Sale includes:
- Olympus BX61 microscope,
- 5 objectives (10X, 20X, 50X, 100X; Uplan APO),
- fluorescence filter cubes for imaging in FITC, TRITC, DAPI modes as well as DICT, DSU and BF.
- Olympus DSU unit (spinning disk),
- Hamamatsu Orca-ER camera,
- BX-UCB U-HSTR2 control box and switch,
- URFL-T power supply for mercury burner,
- OLYMPUS U-LH100HGAPO Microscope Light box,
- Olympus BX-UCB controller,
- Prior Optiscan controller.
Control via Alienware Aurora 101B computer equipped with slidebook and BX2 interface software. Has been confirmed to be capable of turning on, moving objectives, and opening a live view and collecting a picture of live-view in brightfield mode. Computer included with sale with current software included.
Sale is for item “as-is” shipped from West Lafayette, IN.
See more details regarding microscope here: http://www.olympuslatinoamerica.com/spanish/seg/img/Catalog/BX51_BX61_new_catalog.pdf, and the components here: http://www.olympusamerica.com/seg_section/files/scientific_component_guide.pdf.